Wednesday 9 March 2016

Final Major Project Preparation

Recently I've started thinking about what I would like to do for my final major project, after experimenting with liquid emulsion I feel that it is something I could see myself doing when I start creating my final piece. I really liked the process of making the prints on different materials and finding out whether the outcomes were successful or not. Obviously I won't be creating this final piece for quite a while but that means I still have some time to really think about what I'd like to achieve.

I have to write a proposal for the final major project just to explain what my basic idea is and to say how I will try to develop it and what I intend to do to achieve my goal. Before I write the actual proposal I have written a short draft just outlining what i think I'll say and how I'll explain my idea so when I come to writing the actual one, I will be clear and explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment