Tuesday 15 March 2016

Center Parcs - Nature Photography










Another area I experimented with as part of my experiment project was nature photography. I had been looking at nature as a possible theme for my final major project so I decided to experiment with it a bit more to enhance my skills and knowledge of how to capture the perfect nature photograph. I went away to Center Parcs, Longleat Forest in Wiltshire for the weekend and took my Nikon DSLR and a 50mm macro lens to capture anything natural I could find. I am very happy with my results as they were what I had in mind when I set off with my camera. Experimenting with this helped me greatly because I now know that I would like to use this style of photography in my final major project and I think it'll fit well with the use of liquid emulsion.

No comments:

Post a Comment